AP High Court Recruitment 2020
AP High Court Recruitment 2020: has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Civil Judge. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Name of the Post: AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Online Form 2020
Brief Information: High Court of Andhra Pradesh has announced notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies of Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Organization||AP High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
Details of Vacancies:
- Civil Judge
- The candidates must have passed a Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.27,700 to Rs.44,770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Log on to the official website www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2020 to 02.01.2021