IB Recruitment 2020
IB Recruitment 2020: Ministry of House Affairs has invited the web utility from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 2000 vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence officer (ACI-II Exe). The web utility window for the put up will start from 19th December 2020
|Title of recruitment||IB Recruitment 2020|
|Article class||Recruitment data|
|Conducting Authority||Ministry of House Affairs (MHA)|
|Sort of Examination||Nationwide stage recruitment examination|
|Mode of utility||On-line|
|Official web site||www.mha.gov.in|
|Newest Emptiness||2000 put up|
|Publish Title||Intelligence Officer, Accountant & Analysis Officer & different posts|
|IMPORTANT DATES• Beginning Date – 19th Dec 2020• Final Date –ninth Jan 2021• Final Date of Charges Fee –12th Jan 2021• Examination Date – Out there Quickly||APPLICATION FEEExamination Payment: 100 RsRecruitment Fees: Rs 500/-|
|AGE LIMIT||(As of 9/01/2021) Most- 27 years|
|Class sensible put up details-Unreserved: 989|
Complete: 2000Pay Scale– Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- (Stage 7) Apply – candidates submit their utility on-line until ninth Jan 2021
|Software Type||Click Here (Hyperlink Out there)|
|Obtain Notification||Click Here (Hyperlink Out there)|
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II (ACIO- II)/ Govt
ACI Officer is a subject job and candidates eager about taking challenges and risk-takers swimsuit this job profile the most effective. ACIO grade II officers will be posted anyplace in India (rural or city areas) in order that they have to be to discover varied places of the nation. The official notification for AICO II 2019 recruitment goes to be launched quickly.
- Pay Scale-Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200 (PB-2) + admissible Central Authorities Allowances (as per 7th CPC)
Eligibility-Candidates can verify the eligibility standards shared beneath for the put up of ACIO-I-
- Candidates will need to have a graduate diploma/ equal from a acknowledged college. Candidates have to be of age group 18-27 years.
- Candidates will need to have fundamental data of computer systems.
- Age leisure of 5 years and three years in higher age restrict is relevant for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates respectively.
Choice Course of
AICO II recruitment consists of three stages-
- Tier I- Written Examination
- Length- 60 minutes
- Sort of questions- Goal Sort
- Unfavorable Marking- ¼ for each unsuitable alternative
- Tier II- Written Examination
Candidates who will qualify Tier I might be known as for Tier examination. Examination sample for Tier II examination is as follows-
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||30|
- Length- 60 minutes
- Sort of paper- descriptive
- Minimal lower off % for qualifying Tier II- 33%
On the idea of mixed efficiency in Tier I and Tier II examination, candidates might be shortlisted for interview spherical. The ultimate choice might be made on the idea of all the choice rounds, doc verification, and medical examination.
- Paper I-
Normal Consciousness/ Information- Present Affairs, Present information (Nationwide and Worldwide), Economic system, World Occasions, Political information, Indian Historical past, Occasions of Nationwide Significance, Climate, Local weather And many others.
Mathematical Skill- Numbers, HCF and LCM, Common, Time and Work, Mixtures and Allegations, Ratios, Revenue and Loss, Easy Curiosity, Compound Curiosity, Trains and Boats, Mensuration, Statistical issues, chance, Statistics
Reasoning- Determine matching (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Odd Man Out, Sample Matching, Blood Relations, Analytical Issues, Commentary, Lacking Letters, Statements and Conclusions
English Comprehension- Questions on this part are requested to verify the data of candidates in English.
- Paper II (Descriptive)
This paper is designed to assessments the writing and analytical abilities of the candidates in English Language. Candidates can put together present points on nationwide and worldwide stage for essay writing.
Safety Help/ Govt
Safety Help is assessed as a Normal Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial put up in IB. This put up additionally includes All India Switch Legal responsibility. Candidates ought to apply provided that they’re keen to serve anyplace in India.
- Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances (As per 7th CPC)
- Candidates will need to have certified matriculation (class 10th) from a acknowledged Board.
- Candidates will need to have data of any one of many native dialect/ Language.
- Candidates will need to have subject expertise in intelligence work.
- The higher age restrict of candidates have to be 27 years.
- Leisure of 5 years and three years within the higher age restrict is relevant for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
Choice means of Safety Help in IB embrace three phases that are as follows-
- Tier I- Written Examination
Length- 2 hours
Query type- MCQ
Unfavorable Marking- ¼ marks for every unsuitable reply
- Tier II- Descriptive Sort
|Translation of a passage of 500 phrases|
from native language/dialect to English and
|Spoken skill (to be assessed on the|
time of Tier-III examination (Interview/
Character take a look at)
Length- 1 hour
Qualifying Marks- 20
- Tier III- Interview/ Character Check
Candidates shortlisted in Tier II might be invited for interview/Character Check spherical i.e. Tier III. This spherical might be of complete 50 marks.
The ultimate choice of the candidates might be made on the idea of all of the three tiers, Character & Antecedent verification that can be adopted by a medical examination.
Help Part Officer (ASO) in IB
Help Part Officer is a ministerial profile job in IB and is stuffed via an examination performed by SSC. The recruitment of Help Part Officer in IB is made via SSC CGL examination.
- candidate should maintain a graduate diploma from a acknowledged college.
The choice process of ASO in IB consists of 4 rounds viz.
- Tier I- Pc Primarily based Examination
- Tier II- Pc Primarily based Examination
- Tier III- Written examination (descriptive)
- Tier IV- CPT/ DEST/ Doc Verification
fill IB recruitment utility kind?
- IB recruitment notification is revealed on the official MHA and SSC web site and employment newspapers.
- candidates can fill the appliance solely via the web mode as no different mode is relevant.
- Candidates should recurrently go to official portal to get updates concerning IB recruitments.
- Candidates should learn all of the directions earlier than filling the web utility kind.
Right here now we have shared a common process by which candidates can submit IB on-line applications-
- Go to MHA’s official website i.e. www.mha.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage, seek the “what ’s new” part.
- Click on the related recruitment hyperlink.
- Enter all the main points and register as a brand new candidate.
- Login through the use of registration no. and password supplied after registration.
- Fill in all the main points requested.
- Add paperwork.
- Make a fee and submit the appliance kind.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled-in utility kind for future references.
For filling utility kind for IB posts like Help Part Officers that are stuffed via SSC, candidates have to go to the official website of SSC.
IB recruitment utility fee-
- The applying payment for ACIO and Help Safety Officer is Rs.100 and Rs.500 for recruitment fees.
- Feminine, SC/ST, and Ex. Serviceman candidates are exempted from utility payment.
- Software be will be paid via credit score/debit card, web banking, or via money deposit on the financial institution.
- Software isn’t refundable under any circumstances.
IB Admit Card
After the profitable submission of the appliance kind, admit playing cards might be issued to the candidates at least one week previous to the date of examination. Admit cards might be issued solely via the web mode. Candidates can obtain their corridor tickets through the use of the login credentials obtained at the time of registration.
IB End result
IB result’s launched after the graduation of every choice spherical/ tier. Candidates can verify their outcomes at MHA or SSC web sites on the required dates.
IB outcomes are often declared as the choice record that signifies the roll numbers plus identify of the chosen candidates. All of the intimation concerning examination are made via the e-mail and registered cell no. of the candidates. Therefore, it’s necessary for all of the applicant to register a legitimate and dealing cell no. and electronic mail ID.
Ministry of Human Affairs is a crucial Ministerial division of the Authorities of India that has multifarious features and duties resembling inner safety, Centre-state relations, Administration of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), border administration and so on.
Intelligence Bureau is the oldest intelligence company of the world that comes underneath the administration of Ministry of Human Affairs. IB is without doubt one of the little one businesses of MHA. That is the explanation that most variety of recruitment of officers and workers in IB is made by the ministry.
Recruitment in IB is completed on the idea of sophistication stage which embraces recruitment of Group A officers that comprise gazetted officers, group B includes Senior inspector, group C grade 2 officers, and group D workers. Group A gazetted officer varieties the high-level administration of the Bureau.
In case of any grievance concerning IB recruitment 2019, candidates can contact the involved officers or drop a remark beneath.